Introducing the Mechanicsville Lofts – An Industrial Take on Contemporary Luxury
Ottawa, you haven’t seen anything like this before. Hard.Loft.Life.
Introducing the Mechanicsville Lofts – a development by ModBox, Ottawa’s leading modern real estate development company. The Mechanicsville Lofts consists of a collection of six industrial and refined units located at 92 Stonehurst Ave in Mechanicsville, a neighbourhood that is quickly developing in the footsteps of its nearby communities including Hintonburg, Wellington West, and Westboro. Here at Blue Panda, we are proud to be working with ModBox to bring these six amazing lofts to the market.
This project takes inspiration from the true hard lofts of Manhattan in New York City and some of the contemporary soft lofts in Toronto and Montreal. The Mechanicsville Lofts offers the best of both worlds: an entirely new build with all the elements of true hard lofts plus the comforts and efficiencies of well-built, modern dwellings. The development offers a unique, industrial take on contemporary luxury.
- Ready to move in by 2017, prices start at $550,000.
- The architects at Linebox Studio Mechanicsville Lofts have configured each floor plan to maximize the space available while maintaining the openness inherent in lofts. Each unit faces Laroche Park. The upper units and shared rooftop terrace have gorgeous views of the Ottawa River and Parliament. Owners have the option of configuring units in the following styles: open concept, 1 bedroom + den, or 2 bedroom.
- 10’-6” ceilings
- Elevators that open directly into the units,
- Radiant heated polished concrete floors throughout
- Please visit Mechanicsville Lofts for more information on ModBox’s use of the highest quality contemporary appliances, finishes, as
- Mechanicsville is in close proximity to Hintonburg, Wellington West, and Westboro. These areas allow residents to easily enjoy many shops, boutiques, restaurants, arts, culture, and music. The neighbourhood has a quietness about it with a truly residential feel. Residents will get the benefits of living close to bustling and trendy neighbourhoods without the noise and traffic that goes along with them.
- Choosing where to build is an important first step in any sustainable building project. The Mechanicsville Lofts is located in a highly walkable neighbourhood with easy access to numerous points of interest including Parliament, retail stores, restaurants, a hospital, schools, pathways, and public transit.
- The new Bayview Light Rail Station will be located just a few blocks away from The Mechanicsville Lofts. Set for completion in 2017, it will serve as the meeting point between the east-west Confederation Line and the north-south Trillium Line, making the surrounding area an extremely desirable place to live. Easy access to the city’s public transportation helps to lower the carbon footprint of each resident.
well as their alignment with industry-leading sustainability initiatives