10 Questions with Michael Gennis
We asked Michael 10 Questions to help get to know him better!
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I was born in Ottawa at the Civic Hospital on Carling Avenue.
2. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Some people call me Mike. Most people call me Michael.
3. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE STREET?
Westminster Avenue in McKellar Park. I grew up there.
4. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL?
A Golden Retriever
5. WHERE IS THE MOST INTERESTING PLACE YOU’VE BEEN TO?
It’s a tie between Berlin and Jerusalem.
6. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
I have two dogs: Clive, a 13 year old Golden Retriever, and Zoey, a 3 year old Parson Russell Terrier
7. WHAT IS THE BEST PART ABOUT BEING A REALTOR?
Helping clients find the perfect answer.
8. WHAT WOULD YOUR PERFECT ROOM LOOK LIKE?
A perfect balance between form, function and appropriate decor.
9. WHAT QUIRKS DO YOU HAVE?
I can a be a little too passionate about the things I truly believe in.
10. WHAT MOVIE TITLE BEST DESCRIBES YOUR LIFE?